Request for double Pension Release after the age of 75 Pension R No. 12345/20
To,
The Administrator,
Department Name,
Address,
City Name.
Date: 21st April 2021
Sub: Request for double Pension Release after the age of 75 Pension R No. 12345/20
Respected Sir,
It is to inform you that I had been retired from ( Department Name) on 10th of May 2005 from the post of Truck Driver. According to the rules, the pension for former government servants is supposed to be doubled after 15 years. Hence, it has been Seventeen years of my retirement and I have never received the double pension which was to be given at the age of 75. I am also attaching herewith the relevant documents.
Throughout my service, I have proved to be a hardworking and punctual employee. My salary was my only source of income and now I am seventy-six years old and facing difficulties to bear my expenses. Mention your health issues or the problems you are facing ) (e.g I am a heart patient for the past three years and cannot make ends meet in Twenty thousand when the medical charges are way more than forty thousand a month.
I, therefore, request your kind self to do the needful and release my cumulative pension from the pension fund as early as possible so that I can take care of my necessities.
Thanking you
Yours faithfully,
Signature
Name
Post you Retired from
Ph# 0300-1234567
Comments
Post a Comment